2011 – you mostly sucked but have a few glimmers of goodness.
2012 – you can and will be better.
Here are my goals/wishes/resolutions… In no particular order:
- Watch the Ravens beat Cincy today.
- Watch the Ravens win the AFC Divisional Playoffs.
- Watch the Ravens win the AFC Divisional Championships.
- Watch the Ravens win the AFC division.
- Watch the Ravens go to the Super Bowl on February 5, 2012.
- Watch the Ravens win the Super Bowl.
- Run a sub-30 minute 5k. (I mean, really, I think this is more than doable.)
- Run a half marathon.
- If the above goes well, run another.
- And then, perhaps, the Cherry Blossom 10 Miler? Ok then.
- Lose those last, pesky pounds…
- … perhaps while still enjoying distance running?!
- Meet with a financial adviser and make a big-girl financial plan for my future.
- Meet with a retirement planner and, um, make a big-girl retirement plan for my future.
- Finally finish decorating my guest bedroom.
- Pave my backyard parking spot.
- Travel more. WAY MORE. (I’m looking at you, Base Camp – Mt. Everst)
- (Finally) become fluent in the mother tongue. (Spanish, y’all.)
- Procure Ravens season tickets that aren’t my dad’s – or at least figure out how to make that happen, and get a plan in motion. (<– oops, sorry. I forgot, no more Ravens wishes.)
- Write my will (I know, I know).
- Find, cook, and master a really awesome Maryland crabcake.
- Give yoga an honest-to-goodness try.
That oughtta keep me busy. What about YOU? What do you wish to do in the new year?