1. Acadiana…was closed, 2. warm biscuits with butter in sweet pepper jelly, 3. Eden’s red fish w/ seafood jambalaya, 4. 295_9561
Dinner was OOC delish last night… but dang! I’m still full over 12 hours later. And I didn’t even go for the turtle soup…
I’m pretty sure there was nothing on the menu we didn’t order:
- warm biscuits with butter and sweet pepper jelly
- crispy “gas station” pork boudin balls
- trio of deviled eggs (crabmeat ravigote, pickled shrimp, duroc ham)
- trio of “pies” (natchitoches meat pie, louisiana crawfish pie, southern vegetable pie, black pepper buttermilk dipping sauce)
- grilled gulf redfish
- cracked black pepper crusted ny strip
- new orleans style barbeque shrimp
- jalapeno cheese grits
- pecan tart
Phew. No wonder I still feel full… My favorite? Probably the grilled gulf redfish, though that meat pie was no joke either.
Full feelings aside, I 100 percent recommend this to anyone looking for a delicious dinner in DC.