- A “confident John McCain has already predicted victories in the battleground states” of FL and PA (“From the Road“). And a “practically giddy” Mark Salter reported, “We got a real good shot at catching the guy” (“Washington Wire“).
- Bill Clinton‘s doing robo-calls for FL “Red and Blue,” which has spent more than $1.5M so far to defeat Prop 2, the “anti-gay marriage amendment on tomorrow’s ballot” (Palm Beach Post blog).
- “We’re going to win this election, and we’re going to keep Virginia red” — McCain, multi-tasking in TN today (“Political Intelligence“).
- Joe Wurzelbacher confirms he’s writing “a book on American values,” because he’s “broke” and apparently publishers are clamoring for “‘101 Things Joe the Plumber Knows’ or some stupid s— like that” (FoxNews.com).
- “Having said that, brothers should pull up their pants” — Obama, after deeming “sagging pants” laws “a waste of time” (MTV.com).
- Washington Redskins vs. Pittsburgh Steelers, with McCain and Obama interviews at halftime (FedEx Field/ESPN, 8:30 pm).
- Legend has it that if Palin wears her hair up on Election Day, there will be four more years of campaigning.
- To create some drama during Election Night lulls, CNN is trying to figure out a way to beam a hologram of Anderson Cooper onto the other networks.