- “I actually think it’s completely fair for the media to vet Sarah Palin” — McCain nat’l co-chair Meg Whitman, not helping (“TPM“).
- “It’s probably a very bad joke, but I left part of me here in Ft. Myers. … They have my gall bladder” — Joe Biden, being Joe Biden (NBC/National Journal).
- For a twist on the old convo-watch drinking game, try taking a swig every time Rudy Giuliani isn’t talking about 9/11 tonight.
- While you’re listening to her tonight, Palin just knows you’re going to be thinking about one of the other VPs you could have had.
- We hear tonight’s staging will feature a collapsible wedding chapel that will rise out of the stage at the touch of a button.